Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Quilt It Today Magazine >
  • Quilt It Today Magazine

• Quilt It Today Magazine

Old 09-08-2014, 12:45 PM

Unhappy Quilt It Today Magazine

Does anyone subscribe to Quilt it Today Magazine? Did you recive Sept/Oct 2014 issue? When I noticed I didn't receive my Sept/Oct 2014 issue I tried called the publisher (Valu Publishing) and also the magazine. The magazine phone is disconnected and all you get at the publisher is voice mail. There is also no email contact on Quilt it Today's website. So seems they are out of business. I have a paid subscription through 2015. Guess I am out of luck.
    Old 09-08-2014, 12:53 PM

I hate it when that happens. Sometimes the publisher will move your subscription to a different magazine.
    Old 09-08-2014, 01:21 PM

On the Quilt It page there is a contact phone # or link to an email address. When I clicked on that it gives this email addy of [email protected] if that helps you at all? It's weird though because allamericancrafts page doesn't show that magazine title. Hope you can get an answer.

Last edited by thimblebug6000; 09-08-2014 at 01:24 PM.
    Old 09-08-2014, 01:27 PM
    Power Poster

Please keep us posted if you manage to get some results...
    Old 09-08-2014, 01:54 PM

Thanks thimblebug6000 for the email link. I have sent an email, now wait and see if I get any response. My guess is the magazine went belly-up!
    Old 09-08-2014, 01:59 PM
    Power Poster

Bummer if it went belly up. So many quilt magazines have recently debut in the last few years.
    Old 09-08-2014, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by momof2nurses
    Does anyone subscribe to Quilt it Today Magazine? Did you recive Sept/Oct 2014 issue? When I noticed I didn't receive my Sept/Oct 2014 issue I tried called the publisher (Valu Publishing) and also the magazine. The magazine phone is disconnected and all you get at the publisher is voice mail. There is also no email contact on Quilt it Today's website. So seems they are out of business. I have a paid subscription through 2015. Guess I am out of luck.
    Now that you mention it, I haven't received my Sept/Oct 2014 issue. I also have a subscription for a year.
    l will watch this thread. Please post if you learn anything. Thanks.
    Old 09-08-2014, 03:38 PM

....it does seem that the "main mags" had then branched out to other mags.....and really all the same designs in different colors! - some nice and others were ouch to the eyes........now, I think since so much is on line free or pay, mags like newspapers have to really tighten their belts and just get down to a few good ones.......I, personally, have not renewed on any mags in over two yrs...if I look thru one or two at local store and see something, I may buy....have even thinned out old books and mags. Noticing how many repetitive patterns in them......but I have been doing this for a long time....newbies probably have different thoughts on the subject........
    Old 09-08-2014, 05:35 PM

All magazines are having a hard time -- a friend of mine designs for several of them and mentioned a month ago that some just went out of business -- unfortunately I can't remember the name of the company. They closed the doors right before an issue went to press.
    Old 09-09-2014, 12:31 AM

I subscribed to Quilt It Today in April 14 and have never received a magazine. I have tried to call but with no results. I will try the email address above. Thanks thimblebug6000.