Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Babylock Soprano vs Juki Hzl Dx7 >

Babylock Soprano vs Juki Hzl Dx7

Babylock Soprano vs Juki Hzl Dx7

Old 04-11-2018, 04:29 PM

Default Babylock Soprano vs Juki Hzl Dx7

Hi, does anyone have experience comparing the Babylock Soprano and Juki HZL DX7 ? They are priced similarly and I was wondering which is the stronger machine and better choice. Thank you in advance for any input.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:39 PM

Have you given the machines a trial run yet? What features do you like to have on your sewing machines? The BL looks like it has the lever for threading and not the auto-threader. It does look like a nice size for taking classes if you need a travel machine.

Good luck deciding!
Old 10-08-2018, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by sew cool View Post
Hi, does anyone have experience comparing the Babylock Soprano and Juki HZL DX7 ? They are priced similarly and I was wondering which is the stronger machine and better choice. Thank you in advance for any input.

sew cool - I was wondering what you decided on and how it is working out. I am currently looking for a 2nd sewing machine and am eyeing the same machines. I plan to go at lunch to actually sew on a Babylock machine. The problem with the Juki machine is no one in my area carries anything other than the straight stitch Juki sewing machines. I have watched several video demo's on the Juki, looks like a wonderful machine. But if I go in that direction, my only option is to buy online. I'm not adverse to doing that, but want to be very sure before I order.