Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Shipshewana, Indiana Pajama Party Sale February 5, 2011 at Lolly's Quilt Shop Downtown & Let's Plan a Meet & Greet the same day and out for lunch! Who wants to join in the fun, if so send me a private message >

Shipshewana, Indiana Pajama Party Sale February 5, 2011 at Lolly's Quilt Shop Downtown & Let's Plan a Meet & Greet the same day and out for lunch! Who wants to join in the fun, if so send me a private message

Shipshewana, Indiana Pajama Party Sale February 5, 2011 at Lolly's Quilt Shop Downtown & Let's Plan a Meet & Greet the same day and out for lunch! Who wants to join in the fun, if so send me a private message

Old 10-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Google Goddess

Anyone, planning on going to this, I am! This sounds like so much fun! If you want to we can plan a meet and greet also the same day for this event. If you are interested just send me a private message so we can start getting this planned. Lots of quilters stays the night before at a local hotel and also they sew in their rooms for a fun time.

http://www.lollys.com/about.php?page=62

http://www.lollys.com/about.php

Lolly's is huge look at these pictures

http://www.lollys.com/gallery.php?gal=9

Shipshewana, Indiana (shops in Shipshewana, Indiana)
Lolly's Quilt Shop
Yoders Department Store
Spectors Dry Goods

lots of cool shops in the town, antiques, etc. and nice restaurants

http://www.shipshewana.com/shopping.php

Upcoming Events
PAJAMA SALE: Saturday, February 5, 2011 6:00 am - 9:00 am
Lolly's Fabrics Discount: 30% off everything in the store (fabric is cut in 1 yard increments only)
Empty a bolt of fabric & get your name entered into a prize drawing
A Little Bit of Lolly's will NOT be open during Pajama Sale Hours

(Lolly's Fabrics closes at 9am and reopens at 10am with regular hours. This gives all the employees time to eat breakfast & time to clean the store up)
Every year we have a Pajama Sale. It is always the first Saturday in February from 6 am to 9 am. Everything in the store is discounted 30%. However there is a catch to receiving the discount. One must be wearing pajamas in order to receive the discount. No jammies = no discount. The sale is a fun time for customers and employees alike.

We hope to see you there!

We do suggest that you reserve your hotel room early. The local hotels fill up months to a year in advance for that weekend.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:38 AM

I am going next week! This is what I call planning ahead. Get your Quilting Calendar ready. :)
Old 10-14-2010, 10:19 AM

I'm going there tomorrow, DH and I need a getaway, staying overnight! Not sure I could get there in Feb
Old 10-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Google Goddess

We are also having a meet and greet in Shipshewana, IN for Ocotober 19, 2010 at Lolly's quilt shop at 10:00 am, shop, shop an then meet at 5 & 20 restaurant at 1:00 pm for lunch and have room reserved for 2 hours for us, show and tell, and some demonstrations

Originally Posted by baglady65
I'm going there tomorrow, DH and I need a getaway, staying overnight! Not sure I could get there in Feb
Old 10-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Google Goddess

This will be some much fun, anyone else planning on going?
Old 01-15-2011, 10:35 AM
Google Goddess

Anyone planning on going to this in Shipshewana, Indiana

if the weather is okay I will be attending