Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: All Scrappy Greek Key or What to Do With 2" Squares

Quote Originally Posted by fromzstore View Post
    love this have a lot of little pieces. I did a triangle exchange with the quilt show now i have to put them together also anyone with ideas i have 750 of them
    I too have lots of triangles stored up and here's a pic of a block I want to do sometime. It's called the Japanese x and + block but looks better in fun brights than in Batiks like this one. You'll use up 8 triangles/block, 2.5" size for a 10" block. Barabara Brackman's book on quilt blocks calls it a 'Spool' block.

I'm also working on Next Door Neighbor, a block that uses lots of triangles. The going is slow, but it does use lots up!

I'll get the link for you: http://quilterscache.com/N/NextDoorNeighbor2Block.html

This pattern uses 16 triangles. There's another one there too so you might check that one out. Hope this helps you decide. Thank you, fronzstore!

Here's a pic of the x and + block:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    I love it will look it up thanks

how beautiful is this! thank you for doing this; it just went on my bucket list!
    A rolling stone gathers no moss

Blog Entries
    This is really pretty. I love the white background and how it makes all the scrappy squares pop. Thanks for posting!
    Whatever! Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, pure, lovely, praiseworthy-meditate on these things. Phil. 4:8

I really like this and am picturing it with all the batik scraps I have accumulated. thank you for a great idea

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8