Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Bow Tuck Tote Pictorial Tutorial

Now that I have my pockets done I feel silly what I ask before, but I guess that is why it is so hard the first time. Well, I have most of it done now, but one hopefully last question. I have my lining finished and pushed down inside the outer shell and bottom including finished pockets. I even have my bows on now. So to connect the lining to the outside can I just pin in between where the handles and button flap go and the connected tops turned over together stitch it all around the top? IF I have to turn some of it inside out at this point then I am confused.

Please disregard the post above this, because I have it figured out. I guess I shouldn't have automatically come here to the tutorial every time I had a question, but wasn't sure at first. I am also still learning the board, but having a wonderful time, and with many nice folks. I also hope I can be of help to anyone in any way. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JuneBillie
    Please disregard the post above this, because I have it figured out. I guess I shouldn't have automatically come here to the tutorial every time I had a question, but wasn't sure at first. I am also still learning the board, but having a wonderful time, and with many nice folks. I also hope I can be of help to anyone in any way. Thanks!

I didn't see you're post til now. Glad you figured it out. Can't wait to see it! :)

Thanks so much for your tutorial. Made some of the confusing written steps much simpler.

I have the pattern as well but it looks so complicated and scary but mayb now I will try it with this info, thanks for the tute

Woo hoo! :)

I just bought the tote pattern and hopefully can get it started soon,. Thank you for the steps to vue. Seems like the bag of choice. Anxious to get it done

Quote Originally Posted by vpr053
    I just bought the tote pattern and hopefully can get it started soon,. Thank you for the steps to vue. Seems like the bag of choice. Anxious to get it done
    There's lots of info/help on this thread, ask for help and it will be there! :)

I really appreciate your making the effort to put this great tutorial together! Am bookmarking it for use later!

Made my first Bow Tuck this morning. I was a little worried because I had read so many posts that the directions were confusing. Didn't find that to be the case but did read them through before I started to cut out material. It was fun and my granddaughter loved it. :) :) :)

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast