Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Bow Tuck Tote Pictorial Tutorial

Blog Entries
    where do u get the bow tuck pattern??

Thanks so much, I just ordered this pattern a few days ago, so this will be loads of help when I get ready to make mine.

Thank you! I bought the pattern 2 weeks ago and my fabric this past weekend. I was looking all over for this tut last night since the instructions confused me. I am hoping the pictures along with the pattern will make it easier to put together. Meghan

I started this yesterday and wish i had watched this before starting. I managed to get it mostly assembled with just a few hiccups. I'll finish today. I think the instructions are a bit vague on some parts.
    Debra

Blog Entries
    Love this tutorial. You did a fabulous job. Great design. Love love love the John Deere material. My Husband works for John Deere and so this is right up my alley. So if you need to do another tutorial I would be glad to have you put my name on it. Ha Ha. Could you give me the name of the specific pattern you used? Kee up the great work. Have a happy day. Keep smiling.
    Vonda-Texas MiMi of 4 Beautiful Grandbabies

QUOTE=vondae;4652454]Love this tutorial. You did a fabulous job. Great design. Love love love the John Deere material. My Husband works for John Deere and so this is right up my alley. So if you need to do another tutorial I would be glad to have you put my name on it. Ha Ha. Could you give me the name of the specific pattern you used? Kee up the great work. Have a happy day. Keep smiling.[/QUOTE]

Uits called the bow tuck tote. Its also the title of the thread. Lol. Glad you like it.

Thank you for the pictures! I have the pattern and fabrics; now, thanks to your tutorial, I have the motivation to start the project.
    Betsy in MA

When I do mine, I make the pocket like it says and then catch the bottom of it in the seam that joins the top and bottom. It seems to cut down on the bulk a bit at the bottom f the pocket. You pictures turned out very well.

Wow! That will help me soooo much ..I have the pattern and read it over and over.Now I can say I can do that .That was so helpful thank you so much .
    Your purse is beautiful.

Well, I don't know what happened, but right now all the pictures are out of order! Does anyone else see this? Is it just on my end?

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast