Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bow Tuck Tote Pictorial Tutorial

Thank you for the tutorial. Very nicely done. I'm happy to see how to do it.

Wonderful tutorial. I love the picture instructions I do better with pictures.Thank you for shareing.

I keep hearing about the 'BOW TUCK BAG". What makes it different from other bag patterns? Is it easier to make? I don't see any offered from pattern co.'s. They are lovely and I would love to make one. Someone please bring me up to date on the BOW TUCK..

Thanks, will make lovely gifts for my grandaughters

Great tutorial. I am another visual learner that appreciates the time it took to do this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by azgal
    Thanks! I have the pattern, too. But I've been a bit intimidated.... Hopefully this will help!
    I ordered the mini pattern today. I'm sure this tute will clear up any confusion I may have. Sounds like everybody has trouble with their first one but from there, they seem to be easy. I'll see.............

I got my pattern through Amazon where the price was $10 & free shpg.
    I had seen them on another site before Amazon & the price was $9 plus $4.99 shpg. I don't get that price for just a paper pattern.
    I

Thanks so much for the nice tutorial!! I still need to make one of these & I just got the pattern today so I'll be referring to your tutorial sometime in the near future! Your Bow Tucks tote turned out very cute!! Anne should love it. :D

That was so nice. Now I want buy me the pattern. I wonder if anyone could do the X-Bag this way? I have started that one , but now I'm stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by nanna
    I keep hearing about the 'BOW TUCK BAG". What makes it different from other bag patterns? Is it easier to make? I don't see any offered from pattern co.'s. They are lovely and I would love to make one. Someone please bring me up to date on the BOW TUCK..
    Yes, me too! What, where and when? I would like to make one and get the pattern from somewhere? Thanks for the tutorial, I'm going to save it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeter Eva
    That was so nice. Now I want buy me the pattern. I wonder if anyone could do the X-Bag this way? I have started that one , but now I'm stuck.
    What is the X bag and I will see what I can do.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast