Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Boxy Bullseye and Mini-Tut

I love circles! Haven't attempted one in a quilt yet, but this will be my first. thanks so much for sharing.

I love the look of your BullsEye, and the tutorial is so easy to follow. Thanks so much for posting it.
    A fabric stash is always missing that one fabric needed to finish the quilt on which you're working.

Your welcome everyone!

Since I last posted a month ago, I added a border and got some pics today for you! I had a large order for my dolls and sweatshirts so had to stop and get that done; now I'm back to quilts!

Here's what the quilt looked like before (notice how blue it appears?)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Look how the border I added changed the whole look of the quilt!! Since it's called 'Birthday Party,' I thought a red and white striped border would fit the theme to a tee because of those red and white awnings associated with ice cream parlors and parlor chairs! It sure looks good now and looks like a birthday party ready to happen! haha! Bring out the ice cream!!

p.s. there's also lots of close ups of how it frayed as I couldn't wait to wash it BEFORE sandwiching it! lol. There's a pic of the backside too which really frayed alot but unnoticeable in the pic!

p.p.s. Not sure what my next border will be yet! Right now I'm leaning toward doing a bright happy scrappy final border to mimic the theme. Will be working on that next!

p.p.p.s. I keep forgetting to mention that I lay a quilt first down on the ground underneath my quilt I'm photographing to eliminate grass bumps and help the quilt lay flat. I've learned. So that's how you can see a little of the old quilt peeking through!
    Attached Images Attached Images            

I'm up on the ladder today!
    Name:  fray 3.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  68.2 KBName:  fray 4.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  86.8 KBName:  from the ladder.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  90.2 KB

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6