Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Color Play with HSTs

I LOVE HSTs and this is a great example of why!!! Thanks for sharing this. A friend gave me EQ5 and the one time I looked at it, it seemed so intimidating I've not done anything with it. It's just a copy of hers so I don't know if I have everything I need.

Blog Entries
    Amazing what you can come up with doing this. Have a bunch of HSTs that I need to use up. I don't have the software to play with. But, I've got a floor to play in. thanks for sharing this with us.
    Be the best that you can be at everything you do.
    Find me on Facebook Be my friend Join my group
    Leesa Kemp's Material Things Fabric Sales and Auctions

Amazing. Thanks Rhonda
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollytink View Post
    I LOVE HSTs and this is a great example of why!!! Thanks for sharing this. A friend gave me EQ5 and the one time I looked at it, it seemed so intimidating I've not done anything with it. It's just a copy of hers so I don't know if I have everything I need.
    You can find all of my EQ lessons here:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/tags/electric+quilt.html

I need to play with my EQ. I got it and never used it to date as I have so many quilts already that I want to make. I have about 100 tops made and need to quilt them. Guess I better get going on my mid arm. I just love making tops and just don't get them on the mid arm. I do all my small quilts on my Brother with 24" extension table and give all away. Mostly doll quilts for head start in the Iowa-Illinois quad cities through the guild I belong to. We give about 1,000+ quilts every year. I need to make something to keep myself. I love doing quilts of valor quilts as well. Get to sewing now.

Thank you for this tute, I love it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    I need to play with my EQ. I got it and never used it to date as I have so many quilts already that I want to make. I have about 100 tops made and need to quilt them. Guess I better get going on my mid arm. I just love making tops and just don't get them on the mid arm. I do all my small quilts on my Brother with 24" extension table and give all away. Mostly doll quilts for head start in the Iowa-Illinois quad cities through the guild I belong to. We give about 1,000+ quilts every year. I need to make something to keep myself. I love doing quilts of valor quilts as well. Get to sewing now.
    we're about 2 hrs from the Quad cities. My dd and her dh lived in Davenport for 3 yrs while he went to Palmer. Used to spend a lot of time in Davenport then.

Thanks so much for sharing the various HST layouts and color ways. The more the merrier!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2