Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Confetti Quilt Instructor

I keep all of my cutaways, scraps, etc., I have a plastic bag hanging out of the way on my cutting/sewing table and toss them in, I find all kinds of uses for that stuff. This being one. I also use bits when I need to check how my stitches are on my sewing machine, etc. It is all in there and waiting for a new (thing) to use it on.
    Sewbeadit
    Montesano, Washington

I love that Italian sunset!

Quote Originally Posted by sewbeadit View Post
    I keep all of my cutaways, scraps, etc., I have a plastic bag hanging out of the way on my cutting/sewing table and toss them in, I find all kinds of uses for that stuff. This being one. I also use bits when I need to check how my stitches are on my sewing machine, etc. It is all in there and waiting for a new (thing) to use it on.
    Hi, Sewbeadit
    I just want to say how I love your Avatar! I have one Just like that too! they sure sew great, And I think some call them 'The Grasshopers' LOL Also I see were in WA.
    May Your Life Be Full of Charity and Love.

Blog Entries
    Have I missed something? Is there a video or CD? I would love to try this technique, but need visual instructions.

She has a website & the video is for sale. I'm looking forward to buying it.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Sew what is the name of the website and video? Sounds very fun.
    Linda

I PM'd her earlier & asked for her website. I'm looking forward to trying this. I'm unsure about posting it here. If I can I will.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Hi Icon17, I love the machine too they are great and are called the grasshopper. Where did you find yours? We found this one on ebay for a fortune when machines were selling really high a few years ago. I don't regret buying it one bit tho. I am glad you like my Avatar pic. Yes, we are both in Wa. you are way up there and I am way down and west near the coast.lol There seems to be quite a few from Wa on here, we should all get together sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by icon17 View Post
    Hi, Sewbeadit
    I just want to say how I love your Avatar! I have one Just like that too! they sure sew great, And I think some call them 'The Grasshopers' LOL Also I see were in WA.
    Sewbeadit
    Montesano, Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkiris View Post
    How wonderfully generous of you to share the "basics" of your technique with us. All of the pictures look wonderful.
    You give us a new answer to the question. "How small of a scrap of material do you keep?"
    My goofy sense of humor says, "Okay, nobody sneeze!!" :lol:
    I also thank you for sharing. I have wanted to try this for a while and y our tutorial has given me reason to do so. I love the picture of the dog. All of your students have done soooo well.
    Lizzy in La.

Thanks dublb. I will pm her myself. Duh...why didn't I think of that?...lol.
    Linda

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast