Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8
Results 71 to 77 of 77

Thread: Drunkard's Path Bookmark Class--Part 1

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Forest Grove,OR
    Posts
    6,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    I am a little behind, but I will catch up real soon, so sorry I could not remember when it was to start. Penny

  2. #72
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,238
    Blog Entries
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by penny doty
    I am a little behind, but I will catch up real soon, so sorry I could not remember when it was to start. Penny
    No problem Penny! It isn't going anywhere just do it when it works for you. Just let me know if you have any questions!
    Hope you will post pics on the picture thread!

    Here is the link in the virtual section where all the threads are in one place.

    http://www.quiltingboard.com/virtual...jsp?vsnum=1010

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Forest Grove,OR
    Posts
    6,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    I will post pictures now that I just learned how, not very smart were computers are concerned. I don't have small rulers, I can not purchas any. sorry. I did not know we need them.Penny

  4. #74
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,238
    Blog Entries
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by penny doty
    I will post pictures now that I just learned how, not very smart were computers are concerned. I don't have small rulers, I can not purchas any. sorry. I did not know we need them.Penny
    You can do it with any rulers you have as long as they are not huge ones. I can send you the rulers but I have to order more so it will take abit to get them in the mail for you.

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Forest Grove,OR
    Posts
    6,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Quote Originally Posted by penny doty
    I will post pictures now that I just learned how, not very smart were computers are concerned. I don't have small rulers, I can not purchas any. sorry. I did not know we need them.Penny
    You can do it with any rulers you have as long as they are not huge ones. I can send you the rulers but I have to order more so it will take abit to get them in the mail for you.
    thank you Rhonda, I am sure I might have ?s when I start them. next week. you have a wonderful Easter. Penny

  6. #76
    Super Member ladyredhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    kingston, OK
    Posts
    1,125
    Blog Entries
    1
    You make this look so easy. my hands don't hold a needle like i use to. but i'm going to try this. ty for letting us have your tutorials you are most blessed. ty Tommye

  7. #77
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,238
    Blog Entries
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyredhawk
    You make this look so easy. my hands don't hold a needle like i use to. but i'm going to try this. ty for letting us have your tutorials you are most blessed. ty Tommye
    Let me know if I can help in any way!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.