Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make an Arrowhead block

Blog Entries
    Great tute. Thanks.

I love the tutorial and I'm going to try it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieF
    love that you can make this block from a D4P...great job on the step by step tutorial
    Yes, I love it too, and the pinks were to die for!! Smilessssss... Hugs and thanks so much.

Carrie, Thank you for taking the time to post the tute! I love the Arrowhead block you ended up with. I will be making that one too!

Wow CJ, how awesome you are. I really do thank you, by the way your work is always GREAT.... and I do appreciate this tutorial. :)

I love this block. I wonder of you could mix it up with a D9p in the same quilt but with 2 different fabrics. This would be great also for scraps to give them new life.

Great!!Thank You~~~~

Thank you for the tute - the block turned out lovely and I know I'll add it to my list of things to do - one day! lol

Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Here it finally is. I did get approval from Patricj first as this is not an original design by me.
    We will be transforming a D4P into an arrowhead.
    My sewing and cutting have been terrible for the last 2 days so please for give the sloppiness of my seam alignment. I had to do this twice because I just couldn't get it together properly.
    Please be patient as I load the pictures and give instructions.
    Please feel free to ask questions but please don't ask me how many blocks or how much fabric you will need to make certain size quilts. I am the kind of quilter that doesn't follow patterns I just start sewing blocks and stop when I think I have enough.
    Remember do not limit yourself to the sizes I use. you can make the blocks any sizes you want. I used these sizes just for this tutorial using scraps.
    Thank you--I really love this block and you can use so many colors and I will start this very soon. Marie

Thanks for the tute - well done - very easy to follow. I have saved it for future reference cos D4P has got onto my todo list.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast