I know all of you have left over fabric sitting around the house so here's what you can do with it!
Here's how to make a cute little Santa Orni - I actually make this in a pillow version and decided to try making it as an ornament.
1. Cut two 5.5" squares of red fabric.
2. Place a 2"x5.5" piece of white fur (or felt if you don't have fur) down the middle of one of the red squares pretty side up. Stitch using a zigzag stitch on each side of fur.
3. Cut a piece of black ribbon 5.5". Place ribbon in the center and stitch the sides to hold in place.
4. Hand sew a button in the middle of the ribbon.
5. Place front and back of Santa pillow pretty sides together. Stitch around the outer edge using the pressure foot as your guide. Leave a 3" opening on one side.
6. Trim seams - turn Santa pillow pretty side out. Gently poke out corners. Stuff with fiberfill and hand sew the opening closed. Use a metal Christmas hook to hang on tree.
This makes a great teachers gift, stocking stuffer, and gift topper!