Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: how to put quilted ball ornaments together

Blog Entries
    those are really beautiful. I'll have to make some - they're totally gorgeous!

Thank you for taking the time to write these up. I want to try to do some of these!

Blog Entries
    It was so nice of you to take the time to post the directions and pic of these beautiful ornaments. I've seen these before but didn't know how to do it. Thanks so much for your tut.

Super Member Baren*eh*ked_canadian's Avatar
    Oh, I have to try this, thanks!

I have done mine the same way you mentioned without the marker.Before I started adding the fabric, I ran a piece of narrow ribbon thru the center with a metal crotchet hook and pulled it thru tying it with a knot leaving about two inches hanging on the bottom for looks. Also, I left at least that much of the folded ribbon on the top to hang onto the tree. I then added Christmas pics pieces around the top with glue. This turned out very nice.

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by janmwalker
    I have done mine the same way you mentioned without the marker.Before I started adding the fabric, I ran a piece of narrow ribbon thru the center with a metal crotchet hook and pulled it thru tying it with a knot leaving about two inches hanging on the bottom for looks. Also, I left at least that much of the folded ribbon on the top to hang onto the tree. I then added Christmas pics pieces around the top with glue. This turned out very nice.

Jan
    Send a picture Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda58
    Quote Originally Posted by janmwalker

Jan
    Send a picture Jan.
    I would but have given them all away. I have been wanting to find the time to start some more and maybe I will keep them this time and send a photo later. jan

Hey even I can make them with the tutorial. Its not perfect and yes it took time but the next one will go faster. Thanks sooooooooooo much for the tutorial I have always wanted to make these. Oops my pin was holding the ribbon, forget its there!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by harvsstuff
    Hey even I can make them with the tutorial. Its not perfect and yes it took time but the next one will go faster. Thanks sooooooooooo much for the tutorial I have always wanted to make these. Oops my pin was holding the ribbon, forget its there!
    Very pretty!!! Good job!!!

very merry pretty...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast