Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Tutorials
Keychain Class part 1 >

Keychain Class part 1

Keychain Class part 1

Old 04-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Power Poster

I posted a Picture thread also so when you have something to show please put pics on the picture thread! Thanks!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-43661-1.htm#987129
Old 04-25-2010, 03:13 AM

I'm playing with an idea for a small zippered pouch to hold just my driver's license and a couple of credit cards with a clip to attach to my keys....for when I don't want to lug my purse. Couln't find tiny zippers; went to a thrift store and bought a pair of toddler jeans to recycle the zipper from....can't wait to get this done! Thanks for your lesson; I'll now incorporate a pieced block into my pouch instead of just choosing a fabric that I love! :)
Old 04-25-2010, 10:19 AM

Thank you so much for sharing. I have admired these keychains but never could guess how they were done. You are a true teacher!
Old 04-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Banned

Hi Rhonda, I have not even made my book marker yet. I have to many things I have to get done in a short amount of time. but I will get it posted as soon as I finish it, I promise. :? God bless you. Penny
Old 04-26-2010, 06:22 AM

I am planning on making bookmarkers for the ladies at church for Mother's Day( my mother and mother-in-law are both gone) I have your templates but right after I received them I had to have a cancer removed from the inside corner of my eye. Sure has tied me down. I get the stitches out tomorrow. Hope I can see better. I'm ready to get back at it!
Old 04-26-2010, 07:34 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tryitall
I am planning on making bookmarkers for the ladies at church for Mother's Day( my mother and mother-in-law are both gone) I have your templates but right after I received them I had to have a cancer removed from the inside corner of my eye. Sure has tied me down. I get the stitches out tomorrow. Hope I can see better. I'm ready to get back at it!
I hope everything is better for you too!!
Old 04-26-2010, 11:16 AM

I really love your key chains they are great. I'm going to make one for my rear view mirror in my truck. Thankyou for the ideal. Tommye
Old 04-26-2010, 11:56 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ladyredhawk
I really love your key chains they are great. I'm going to make one for my rear view mirror in my truck. Thankyou for the ideal. Tommye
Gorgeous pommie! I used to have a red pom years ago. We also had a black pom and a blonde pom who had pups one black and one blonde. Some day I would love to have another one. But we have two dogs now and I can't get another til they are not with us anymore. Maggie beagle is 11 and Molly german short haired pointer is only 6 so it will be along time before I get another dog. LOL
Old 04-28-2010, 02:26 PM

I start stressing just looking at this tute. Can't imagine working with such tiny pieces. Great job!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Power Poster

I will be posting the second half of this class in a little while!