Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11

Thread: Let's Make My NO-Match Pineapple Blocks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariah
    Thanks, everyone; I feel better now. When I first decided to do this, I thought it might look "tacky," since all I had ever seen were 2-color pineapples. That was in the Linda Causee L.Cabin Book.
    I got my pattern from Quilter's Cache--16" block. I have it all ready to start stiching. I love the pattern, and am excited to get started on it.
    Thanks again!
    Mariah.
    Thank you, Mariah! The block in QC is for use with templates! I show how to do this block with NO templates or PP or squaring up as it becomes WONKY and is nothing like QC's pattern! This is a fun block to do too and all pineapples turn out great no matter the technique; it's just an exciting block to do! Hope you have fun with the QC pattern, but would love for you to give my technique a try too sometime! You will love its freedom in making! Be sure and post pics for all to enjoy when you finish!

:-D :-D 8-) :wink: :wink:

Banned
    Love it

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Fish
    Love it
    Thank you, Sue!! I'm admiring that fabulous avatar pic of yours! Great job! n2

;) ;) :D 8-)

Thanks - I've been wanting to do a pineapple for years for never had the nerve to start - Love It!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy144
    Thanks - I've been wanting to do a pineapple for years for never had the nerve to start - Love It!
    Your welcome, Daisy144~!~We can't wait to see it! Be sure and post pics of the first few blocks!!

:-D :-D ;) ;)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11