Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Machine Stitched Cathedral Window Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Hello, all! User juneayerza sent me my tutorial here in a PDF format so I'm posting it here for all of you that would like to download it for future reference. Thanks, June!!
    Thanks for posting this.

First day on this site and I already love Eddie's tut! I'm so inspired to make one. I've always wanted a class and now with this, I feel confident I can make them. Thanks for posting this Eddie! Louise

Wow! That apron sounds lovely!

If you still have it you should post a picture. I would love to see it. I just started making my first thanks to this tutorial.
    Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Thanks Eddie!

My mom made me an apron back in the 80's using CW as the bib and a border on the bottom...I love that thing, and have always wanted to make one...maybe after I get my Stickle quilt done!

WOW I love this tutorial thank you so much for all the effort you went to making it for us all
    a house is just a house till you get a cat then it is the cats home and you are it's slave,
    Litacats
    http://lituskacattery.com

I appreciate your time and effort. Thank you very much

Blog Entries
    thanks Eddie. I have a son named Eddie from D.C. He was born in 1963 and is a painter and works in an art shop. I love the tutorials and am wanting to make the cathedral block. It would sure be pretty to be able to make at least one 16 high by 48 around for the doll skirts I put on dolls I do. (15 once top is gathered and added to bodice) I make and give away dolls to VERY sick kids...most with cancer, and 137 so far) I make boy dolls also. Hubby and I provide postage if ACS doesn't disburse out of our area to kids with cancer, or if there are other conditions. Please send a PM my way with your email, if you wish to see a picture of the most recent dolls to go out. They are 24 and 28 inches high.
    Thanks for taking time to do this tutorial for us out here. That was great of you.

Vickey Stamps (aka wordpaintervs@live.com)
    "Greater is He that is in me, then he that is in the world"

www.dollsforverysickkids.com

This is a wonderful tutorial--such detailed and precise pictures. I think we all learn best from pictures

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much for sharing, How wonderful your are, to take time and effort, you did such a wonderful job, the color are all pretty, Bless the treasured Creations!

This tute looks so easy. I am going to print the PDF from pg 39, and make a small sample. I started one by hand so I might just add to that.

Thanks Eddie, My quilting friends are doing CW by hand. I'am not that gifted, lol. I'll bookmark this. Barb
    be happy

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 LastLast