Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Mastectomy Pillows Instructions and Picture.

Blog Entries
    Hi

I have just made 2 of these pillows and your instructions are terrific. These can certainly be made in a short time frame. I'm not sure about using the polyfill stuffing or using quilt batting, not the warm and natural, but the other kind that is thicker. Is there much of difference between the polyfill and the batting? I have some pieces of batting that would fit well. And can the polyfil be washed if necessary? I'm making a pair of these for a friend who is have both breasts removed, and one for myself (only having a lumpectomy). Thanks for the instructions. Marge

Blog Entries
    I have a question - probably clear as mud but you know how it is some days! In process of making one for my mom who is scheduled for surgery Dec. 11. I understand about folding the fabric in 10-1/2inches on each side and having a 1-1/2 inch space on each end. but when it says to sew the sides ???? are we talking the sides that are folded in or do we sew the top and bottom. thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4