Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast

Thread: My Pinwheel disappearing 4 patch using charm packs!!

This is great - I have D4P already made but haven't tried it as a pinwheel D4P, it is so beautiful. BTW GrammaBabs it is really important not to move the block on the when you make the two cuts on the horizontal and two cuts on the vertical, that is the only difficulty with D4P. Such a great block - I have a load of beautiful layer cakes in Shades of Blue, I think by Moda, that would be fabulous in this as an all-over block, and a jelly roll in the same fabric that could do as a piano key border. There I am off again, another quilt to make!

Thank you for this tutorial :-)

i love this block . do you have the quilt finished? and if so please ;please'; please can you put a picture up .i would love to make this quilt but will have to see it finished so i would know how to finished it . you did a great job with your tutorial.very easy to understand. just love it .if you want you can pm me.

saf
    Beautiful block. Will certainly try this one.

community benefactor mbogenpohl's Avatar
    How awesome! Thanks for the tuturiol. This is going to be put on my list of things to try in the future.

Nadine, charms are 5" squares. So just off top of my head I'm thinking the finished block 'should' be 9-9 1/2"..Anyone else agree?

I agree with the 9" because once you sew the triangles together, you cut again and you'd have another 1/2" gone.

Thank you for the tute!! I am a very visual personal and I found your "tute" was explained very well. Thanks. When I try this (soon I hope) I will post a picture!! Thanks.

Sorry for above posting. Meant to say I am a very visual person.

saf
    Thanks for working out the finished size of block. As a beginner I was struggling to do this for myself. One thing about patchwork is that it is a great way to brush up on basic math. One more question though, what is a piano key border, please?

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast