Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 217

Thread: Mysi's Mystery 11Dec2010 DO NOT CUT YET !

  1. #11
    Power Poster SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I am in Secret Santa Land!! :D
    Posts
    10,007
    Blog Entries
    1
    I think this Mystery project looks very enticing too!!
    :D :D :D :D

  2. #12
    Senior Member quiltstodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Santa Clara, CA
    Posts
    597
    When does it start? I saw the fabric list but didn't see the start date. I love mystery quilts.

  3. #13
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,417
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltstodo
    When does it start? I saw the fabric list but didn't see the start date. I love mystery quilts.
    Late December.

  4. #14
    Senior Member quiltstodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Santa Clara, CA
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltstodo
    When does it start? I saw the fabric list but didn't see the start date. I love mystery quilts.
    Late December.
    Thank you

  5. #15
    Super Member candi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NE The Sunshine State
    Posts
    4,071
    Mysi,
    I just want to say thanks for hosting this for us, it's gonna be fun!

    I have most of my fabrics picked out..needed to buy more of some:)

  6. #16
    sewTinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    currently living outside of nashville, tn
    Posts
    1,145
    I picked out some of my fabric last night. Have had Golfing fabric in my stash for a few years. Looks like my darling husband will be getting a Quilt! :-)

  7. #17
    Super Member candi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NE The Sunshine State
    Posts
    4,071
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnan
    Here's the large print I picked up today. Not sure what else I'll use though.
    Lovely fabric.

  8. #18
    Super Member pattis47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    No Mysi, I mean a total of 4 1/2 yds. If you add all the fabric totals to 4 1/2 yds to make a pc that is 32" X 32"

    Quote Originally Posted by mysikaanne
    Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    Mysi
    How is it possible that I need 4 1/2 yds of fabric to make a wall hanging that is 32" X 32"? Something seems to be off in the measurements. Think I will pass on this. Seems like too much waste of material. Sorry.


    Quote Originally Posted by mysikaanne
    Here is the fabric requirement list.
    You don't need 4 1/2.. that's Kingsize... It goes from Kingsize to Wallhanging...Wallhanging needs 1/4 yard background....

  9. #19
    Super Member pattis47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh rats, shopping required !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by quiltstodo
    Love your large floral. I don't have many large ones since I never know what to do with them. Going to have to pick one up for this.
    :lol:

  10. #20

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    No Mysi, I mean a total of 4 1/2 yds. If you add all the fabric totals to 4 1/2 yds to make a pc that is 32" X 32"

    Quote Originally Posted by mysikaanne
    Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    Mysi
    How is it possible that I need 4 1/2 yds of fabric to make a wall hanging that is 32" X 32"? Something seems to be off in the measurements. Think I will pass on this. Seems like too much waste of material. Sorry.


    Quote Originally Posted by mysikaanne
    Here is the fabric requirement list.
    Oh ok, well I did add 1/4-1/2 yd extra to each just for uh-oh room.. :) I like to give a bit more for a just in case.
    You don't need 4 1/2.. that's Kingsize... It goes from Kingsize to Wallhanging...Wallhanging needs 1/4 yard background....

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.