Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PDF files for All the EQ Classes by Rhonda

Thank you Rhonda for all your lessons. Believe it or not, I am making a Drunkards Path quilt called Many Paths All Around from my local quilt shop BOM. Each month I'm making 2 blocks so I will end up with a king sized quilt. It will be nice to play around in EQ to see what my quilt will someday look like. (Only on my fourth month but I really getting excited about how it is turning out.) Thanks again for a great learning experience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry7110 View Post
    Thank you Rhonda for all your lessons. Believe it or not, I am making a Drunkards Path quilt called Many Paths All Around from my local quilt shop BOM. Each month I'm making 2 blocks so I will end up with a king sized quilt. It will be nice to play around in EQ to see what my quilt will someday look like. (Only on my fourth month but I really getting excited about how it is turning out.) Thanks again for a great learning experience.
    Great! Sounds like you are making progress. How are you making your DPs? I have a shortcut method if you like.
    Rhonda's Drunkard's Path Block shortcut method

Thank you, Rhonda. I will check it out.

Thanks so much Rhonda!
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

I started flipping through these, to see if EQ7 is really something I need (*want*, yes; *need*??)
    seems that the class 6 file has some kind of error in it near the end, one of the pages won't load ("insufficient data")
    Liz / Calgary

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz92B View Post
    I started flipping through these, to see if EQ7 is really something I need (*want*, yes; *need*??)
    seems that the class 6 file has some kind of error in it near the end, one of the pages won't load ("insufficient data")
    I tried downloading it and I had no trouble with it just now. If you want the file try again. If it doesn't work for you send me your email address in a pm and I will send you the file in an email. I did that for someone else who had the same problem and she got it to download just fine that way.

Thanks so much. this makes it so much easier to follow the class when you can't do it right then.
    unclefreckles' Grandma

Thank you, Rhonda! I have them all now : ) I appreciate your time and the work involved in doing this for us!
    "A true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection!" ... Michelangelo

That is so great! Thanks Rhonda. I work off of more than one computer so this will be great to help get me organized this year. Well attempt to get me more organized. LOL.
    Happy Quilting!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for compiling these all in one place, I have not been able to follow along as I planned, now I can catch up!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast