All done, thank god !!!!!!!!!! Lol
I just finished. I made three rows. Top, middle and bottom. Each row consisted of three section, which in turn had at least 15 patches up and 10 patches across more or less.
I would take down 6 patches across and 6 down all the way across and then I would join those areas until there were only three main sections left.
When I had made all the sections, I noticed, I still wanted to make it larger and added more sections with the patches I had left. I used all the patches I had cut except for 5.
Then I joined the top sections, middle and bottom and then I had two rows to do across the whole quilt, which ended up at 71 long by 67 wide. I like it. I will leave it just the way it is and bind it this way.
I changed the way I was sewing. Instead of doing it the way I said at the beginning. I found the straight of grain of the patches and sewed a little down for the edge, not bothering if it was a 1/4 inch or not, just as long as it left a little opening. I found it was much easier to sew the edges to join that way. I sewed a rows of six. Then when sewing the rows together, It was easy to see the beginning and end of the seams and it went so well.
When I got to the end of the bottom row and made a couple flowers and a couple structures, just for fun. I wanted to use up everything.
After I quilt and bind it, I will do another pic. This was some intense sewing but enjoyable .