Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Rhonda's Electric Quilt Class - Week 8 - PatchDraw (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/rhondas-electric-quilt-class-week-8-patchdraw-t173192.html)

Rhonda 12-29-2011 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the PDF for this lesson

verna2197 12-29-2011 05:29 PM

Yes I do know what you mean about the Flu, my DH and I both have gotten it too. Bad thing is we both got a flu shot earlier this fall. DH got sick Christmas Eve and I started getting sick yesterday. I see you put the PDF file up thank you so much for that and I'm sorry didn't mean to rush you. I got on here and just scrolled thru the messages didn't really read them or I would have know you was sick. Sorry and hope you are feeling alot better now.

Rhonda 12-29-2011 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 4822297)
Yes I do know what you mean about the Flu, my DH and I both have gotten it too. Bad thing is we both got a flu shot earlier this fall. DH got sick Christmas Eve and I started getting sick yesterday. I see you put the PDF file up thank you so much for that and I'm sorry didn't mean to rush you. I got on here and just scrolled thru the messages didn't really read them or I would have know you was sick. Sorry and hope you are feeling alot better now.

Thanks I am doing better tho a bit weak yet. But now I have 3 grandkids here sick with the flu. Mom and Dad run a Chiro clinic and Mom (DD) has to run the office. So I ended up with the 3 kids. Throwing up and all. LOL We use a plastic groc sack in a plastic container or a paper sack so it is all contained and throw away. The kids are all old enough to know they have to keep one with them and use it. So it really isn't a big deal. The kids all slept all afternoon til 5 pm and then they have finally quit throwing up I hope. Tho we are just now trying a little soup and crackers. Hopefully it will all stay down. Sara -mom- got them gatorade and I have been trying to get them to drink that. Rachel because of her Russell Silvers Syndrome runs the risk of dehydration more than most kids and we don't need her in the hosp again so I have been keeping an eye on her blood sugar and all. They are saying they are hungry so they are getting better slowly. Seems to be a 24 hr bug.

verna2197 12-30-2011 05:24 AM

I will say a prayer for the kids and glad to hear you are feeling better.

Shrink42020 12-30-2011 07:53 AM

Thank you so much for the tutues, I am learning to use EQ7 and am gaining confidence. Do really hope you and your family are well soon!!

AnnaF 12-30-2011 08:18 PM

Hi Rhonda, are you going to do the PDF conversion on Week 8 tut?

Rhonda 12-30-2011 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by AnnaF (Post 4826006)
Hi Rhonda, are you going to do the PDF conversion on Week 8 tut?

Go back about 6 posts and you will see the PDF not counting this post.

Rhonda 12-30-2011 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Shrink42020 (Post 4823901)
Thank you so much for the tutues, I am learning to use EQ7 and am gaining confidence. Do really hope you and your family are well soon!!

thanks Sondra and Verna we are all pretty much over it now. It seems to be a 24 hr thing and I guess we have quite an epidemic going around here. I don't get out that much so didn't know.

QuiltnNan 01-02-2012 07:44 AM

Thanks for another great tut.

Lady Diana 01-02-2012 08:49 AM

Dearest Rhonda,
You are a gem. Glad you are feeling better. DH got this Christmas Eve, gave him musinex and my backup Z Pack ( Zithromax) which takes about three to four days to kick in...it has worked and he was back to work the Friday after Christmas...still weak though. My Doctor says if you have a fever with this, the Z Pack will work on this illness. It is a virus that is mimmicking the flu....Doing a darn good job of that! He said it is airborne ( sneezing and coughing), and you can get it again. So please be careful with all of your sick little ones.

I was wondering, did you do pdf's on the Introduction and week #2? Thank you, for all that you have done and are providing to us novices out here. It has been so enlightening to follow your instruction.
Diana