Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Wings "Block" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/wings-%22block%22-t60682.html)

Rhonda 08-24-2010 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by granny_59
Thank you Rhonda.
Where do you get those little accrylic templates from?

Granny

I have a friend who cuts the plexiglass for me and then I cut and glue on the template plastic grid. the small sizes are not available through the quilt market as far as I know.

Rhonda 08-24-2010 02:47 AM

Thank you everyone! I love what I do and quilting is my obsession. I joined the board looking for inspiration and I found so much more!! I believe quilting is sharing and I love to share what I have been blessed with. When Admin asked me if I would be interested in doing an Ebook I didn't think I had time to write one. But I decided to try and now here we are. I appreciate everyone who buys the ebooks not because of the money but because I have been trying for several years to get my methods out there to other quilters. I think the shortcuts are fantastic not because I figured them out but because they give you a way to do intricate piecing easily. I love that!!

I wanted to teach elementary kids when I went to college and that didn't happen. So I am tickled to be able to teach here doing something I love to do = patchwork piecing.
My kids used to tell me stop lecturing Mom!! So now I can lecture all I want!! LOL

livenlearn124 08-24-2010 08:26 AM

Thank you Rhonda!

This is another that I think I will venture to try.
You make it look simple enough this "newbie" could do it.

luvin quilting 08-24-2010 10:25 AM

Rhonda you are so inspiring. I really appreciate all your tutes and your positive attitude. Generous people like you help me keep up my faith that the world will be alright.

ann clare 08-24-2010 10:45 AM

Your tutorials are so clear. Thanks for sharing.

quiltbible 11-09-2010 09:26 AM

thanks for the tutorial. I like how this block can be used in many ways.

tea

Barbara Lee 11-09-2010 07:34 PM

This looks interesting I think I need to reread the instructions to get it. Thanks for all your wisdom and talent.

Sheree from Chicago 11-09-2010 09:16 PM

Thank you for sharing Rhonda!

Rhonda 11-09-2010 09:24 PM

You're welcome everyone! I enjoy doing it!

Cuddly Quilter 11-10-2010 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Thank you everyone! I love what I do and quilting is my obsession. I joined the board looking for inspiration and I found so much more!! I believe quilting is sharing and I love to share what I have been blessed with. When Admin asked me if I would be interested in doing an Ebook I didn't think I had time to write one. But I decided to try and now here we are. I appreciate everyone who buys the ebooks not because of the money but because I have been trying for several years to get my methods out there to other quilters. I think the shortcuts are fantastic not because I figured them out but because they give you a way to do intricate piecing easily. I love that!!

I wanted to teach elementary kids when I went to college and that didn't happen. So I am tickled to be able to teach here doing something I love to do = patchwork piecing.
My kids used to tell me stop lecturing Mom!! So now I can lecture all I want!! LOL

Hi Rhanda - how do i get to purchase you Ebook?
I have been quilting for 10 years and been on 3 courses. BUT AM NOW extremely interested in learning the SHORT CUTS - cannot believe that i have not been shown them. Could have saved me hours and hours of work. grrrrrr.. But not to worry, i have learnt "the hard way" and am now still learning
and hopefully "the friendly way" :lol: