Several members have asked for directions for this quilt. Its SO EASY! My blocks finished at 5 inches in order to use of the typical scrap I had, but you can make this bigger by starting with bigger squares and longer strips.
1. Start with a 5 inch square. cut it in half, on the diagonal.
2. Cut strips, 1.5 inches wide by 8.5 long.
3. Mark the mid points on both of the long edges of each strip and at the mid point of the diagonal cut you made on step 1.
4. Sew the strip to the triangles formed in step 1, matching mid points.
5. Press both seams in the same direction. (Helps in joining the seams later.
6. Trim to a 5 inch square
7. Make More!!!
X Marks the Spot
The "B" strips will have square ends until you trim in step 4