Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: QAYG that Kimberly uses :-)

Quote Originally Posted by phylklos
    Kimberly, your tute is GREAT. Photos are clear and fabric has contrast with sashings, making for good, easy to follow instructions. I have taught this method to our QoV group, but have not tried the glue method. Next time I will use your pictures, if you don't mind. They are so much better than what I had. Thanks. :-)
    Dont mind one bit. It's actually pretty nice to feel like I have actually made a contribution here. Im still relatively new and learning so Im glad I could help.

Easy tute for a newbie like me to follow. Now, if you could do a tute on how to cut large squares to size. Have a 9 1/2 inch square and a 12 inch square but when I have to cut smaller size squares I mess up badly. Would/need all the help I can get as I am avoiding patterns that have different size squares then the. Template squares I have.
    Big ask but would really appreciate simple instructions.
    Cheers. Shirley

I've always wanted to try QAYG. Now maybe I will. Thanks. Reading it was a bit confusing, but once I looked at the pictures, It made perfect sence.

thank you, found this link in another topic and this is perfect for my next quilt for DS - thank you so very much!

thank you! you have given me courage to try this one!

great tute thanks for sharing

Thanks so much. Now that I have read it again I think I can do it. I did a small quild that I QAYG but didn't know how to do a larger one. Almost the same way.

Thanks again. A big help.

twlight from Michigan

Good tutorial.. THe pictures helped a lot for me. Have not done any QAYGo so far.. just got my longarm in December and learning that now...QUiltON!!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLadybug
    Good tutorial.. THe pictures helped a lot for me. Have not done any QAYGo so far.. just got my longarm in December and learning that now...QUiltON!!
    Oh I wish I had room for a long arm. I would love to be able to do that kind of quilting, maybe one day when I win the lottery. Post pics of your pojects when you can, I'd love to see them !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kraftykimberly
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLadybug
    Oh I wish I had room for a long arm. I would love to be able to do that kind of quilting, maybe one day when I win the lottery. Post pics of your pojects when you can, I'd love to see them !!!
    Well right now mine takes up my whole living room. My son is in the process of building me a quilt room in our back yard which hopefully will be 18' x 32'. But on a very strict budget it is going very slow. I have a few posted, need to post the new ones, have several tops done need to quilt, just need backings... funds are tight. Sell a quilt and then I can do more...lol.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast