Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's Boston Blocks Tutorial

Marked for remembering!!! What an easy way to do this!

That is AWESOME! that is so simplified I LOVE IT!!! now i only wish i wasn't looking while at work...i need to get to my sewing room and make some of these quick!
    (well, in about 8 hours anyway)
    thanks!

Blog Entries
    For anyone who hasn't seen it yet we are starting a Rhonda's Sampler Quilt along. Here is the link

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-56442-1.htm

Bought your e book and was wondering if you could help me I have machine embroidered 9 six inch blocks and want to make a babby quilt using the boston block method my question is what size should my blocks be if I Used the embroidered square in the center?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by retta97
    Bought your e book and was wondering if you could help me I have machine embroidered 9 six inch blocks and want to make a babby quilt using the boston block method my question is what size should my blocks be if I Used the embroidered square in the center?
    I would think you could use the 6 1/2" quilt block size for the Bostons too. Without seeing how you plan to lay it out this is the best I can do. If this doesn't help you could post a pic of what you plan to do with the embroidered block then maybe I can give you a better answer. Hope this helps!

Thanks,Iwill give it a try will not be able to do piecing untill tuesday as have 2 more blocks to embroider and have to work for next three days but will post results thanks.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, you are an angel. God bless. Penny

Blog Entries
    Dear Rhonda,
    I tried to email you privately and it didn"t work so I"m replying this way. I would like to make a 12in.block so whatever templete makes that block I"ll take.Your tutes are great, I hope to get busey soon.Thanks!

Dear Rhonda,
    I'm the one who posted about the embroidered blocks and let me say this I LOVE 'BOSTON BLOCKS" and the book. I have never had a quilt that not only was super fast to make 64 blocks in 2 evenings but they went together like a dream.
    I not only have the top put together but have just today before going to work ,machine quilted the baby quilt.Will post picture after I get the binding on and a label made for it.Thank you for inventing such an easy way of making those blocks,I am so glad that I bought your e book......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by retta97
    Dear Rhonda,
    I'm the one who posted about the embroidered blocks and let me say this I LOVE 'BOSTON BLOCKS" and the book. I have never had a quilt that not only was super fast to make 64 blocks in 2 evenings but they went together like a dream.
    I not only have the top put together but have just today before going to work ,machine quilted the baby quilt.Will post picture after I get the binding on and a label made for it.Thank you for inventing such an easy way of making those blocks,I am so glad that I bought your e book......
    Retta I am so glad it went so well for you! I will look forward to seeing your pictures! The Boston is the first one I figured out so I am kinda partial to it! I'm really glad you like it! It will be interesting to see what Quilt Block you used and the fabrics you chose!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast