Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's Electric Quilt Class - Week 16 - Bargello Quilts

Blog Entries

Rhonda's Electric Quilt Class - Week 16 - Bargello Quilts

Here is the PDF for Week 16. Hope you enjoy it! I enjoyed putting it together.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Rhonda. I guess that will teach me to read my manual - I have EQ5. I didn't know making a bargello was possible in EQ.
    Nancy in western NY

Thanks, Rhonda, for these tutorials. I'm printing them all out for future reference. However, on this one it will not print after page 8. Is this something I'm doing, or is it a problem elsewhere?

Sorry, ignore this!! Printer error!

Thanks Rhonda another great class
    Labug

Blog Entries
    Thanks Rhonda for making things easier for us. I love the PDF files. They are my favorite type of document. Keep up the good work.

thanks, Rhonda you make things so interesting and helpful,I haven't had much time lately but , I have all tuts on file, appreciate the bargello,my favorite quilt.My DH is recouperation over a new knee,he is doing well,just impatient as all men.thanks again
    d.swindle

Blog Entries
    cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm very impressed but also very clueless. Do I have to have a special type of machine for Electric quilting??? I've only been quilting for a couple of years and mostly by hand, so quite clueless, lol. I would appreciate any help or guidance.........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cdmmiracles View Post
    Ok I'm very impressed but also very clueless. Do I have to have a special type of machine for Electric quilting??? I've only been quilting for a couple of years and mostly by hand, so quite clueless, lol. I would appreciate any help or guidance.........
    EQ is Electric Quilt software. You do have to buy it but you can get EQ5 which is an older version for around $50 to $70 depending on if you can find someone who wants to sell one. It is great to start with but it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that EQ6 or EQ7 have. The EQ7 has lots of great features that are fun to use. If you find it on sale it isn't too bad price wise.

It all depends on if you are going to use it much or not. It is a program that helps you by letting you design your own quilts and or quilt blocks. There are lots of ways to use it in quilting.

Thanks so much Rhonda! I think I will see if I can find the EQ5, sounds very interesting!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast