Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Rhonda's Electric Quilt Class - Week 5 - More Blocks and Tools

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewlady31 View Post
    Rhonda,
    First off thanks so much for taking the time to do the tuts for all of us. I have not been able to sit down to
    work on the lessons as you have been posting, so trying to catch up. I have been able to figure out what
    I was supposed to be doing until I got to imposing the 2x2 grid onto the 4x4. I set up the grid numbers to
    the 2's, I have the 4 grid on the block screen and when I click to drag the 2's on it, I get to the corner of
    the first square release the click and my lines go where they want and not in square grid formation. Any
    idea what I might need to do to correct this? I am using the EQ 5 version. Thanks
    Make sure you are still on the grid icon. If it changes back to the regular tools you won't get the grid to work. So when you get ready to do the 2's click on the grid icon to make sure you have it.

Other than that I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Another great tut. Thanks Rhonda.
    Linda

Rhonda,
    It still was not cooperating, so I pulled out the book, and it mentioned that the click points had to be set to
    match the grid. when I set them to 32 and then went back to set the 4 patches on top of the 4x4 grid, they
    snapped in just right. Thanks for the tute and the help. I am really greatful that you are going to all the
    time to teach us all of this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3