Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Rhonda's Electric Quilt Custom Page - EQ Links

Blog Entries

Rhonda's Electric Quilt Custom Page - EQ Links

I finally think I have found a place to put all the links so there is no confusion.

I posted all the links in order on a custom page in my Blog. If you go to my blog you will see the link at the top of my blog under my Blog title - Rhonda's Retreat

Here is the link
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blog5639-custom12.html

right now I have Classes 1 to 15 linked. But you will still have to look for the PDFs in each class. Be assured they are there you just have to look for them.

I have put them at the bottom of the lesson in some and some are posted just after the lesson. In Week 7 I had to redo the PDF so it is about half way through the posts I think.

If you have any problems with any of the links or the PDFs let me know so I can fix it.

Rhonda, many thanks for making all these lessons available to everyone. I have had a fiddle with EQ7 and know that it takes time to design things. So again very much appreciate all the time you give to these projects and all the other ones that you are doing and giving to those who are interested (I am sure that is many people)
    Thank you
    "The manner of giving is worth more than the gift"
    (Pierre Corneeille)

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...565342FC5A.png

Thanks for the lessons. I have EQ7 and do enjoy it. I like you have all the posts in one place. These lessons have helped me a lot and I enjoy EQ7 more and have ventured out more. Thanks again