Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: SEWING CURVED SEAMS ***

Ed
    Thank you

thanks for the tut. looking for the dunkards path templates. where do i find them.

I too have put off trying this, just sure that I will fail. Bad attitude! Need to screw up small courage and go for it. The results are so neat. Thanks for the visual.

Hi Mal,
    I bought one of those feet from Punch with Judy and it works a treat. No pins - yay! A friend make a NY Beauty in no time at all using the foot, well worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana C H
    Hi Mal,
    I bought one of those feet from Punch with Judy and it works a treat. No pins - yay! A friend make a NY Beauty in no time at all using the foot, well worth the money.
    Hey Diana CH, they were the people I saw demonstrate the product at the Newcastle Craft Fair - are you from this area?

I've recently found one of those feet, roller and tweesers at a slightly lesser rate. Haven't bought it yet tho'.

Hi Mal, I'm from Brisbane. The beauty with the foot is it adaptable for most sewing machine brands.

Diana C H - do you have any problem with "stretching" the top fabric? Do doubt the only advantage in pinning.

Hi Mal, I was very careful not to stretch the fabric on the top and it slowed me down a fair bit but I think with more practice it will get easier and faster.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5