Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple and quick tote tute

Quote Originally Posted by BettyGee
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts
    Awesome tute and clear pictures. Thank you! I printed them out.
    How did you print them out?
    Oralee in Florida gave me the tip I needed and I am printing them out now. Thanks anyway.

You certainly could teach some of those people out there that sell and write directions for patterns for a living. They charge $12-$17 for their patterns and they are so hard to understand. Your's is soooooooooo much better!!! Thank you so much for sharing and for all the time you spent doing this for us :) I am anxious to get started!

Blog Entries
    Great job - thanks so much.

Have a problem, I have a windows 7 computer and it doesn't have the toolbar at the top togo to file or print or print preview. How can I copy them. I have tried to hit the computer icon at top but gives an error message. Also how do you bookmark the subjects you want to save on here.

As for bookmarking: Go to top of this page you are looking at. Left side, above the first post on this page and you will see 'bookmark', click it and that will open a window you can add this subject to. Hope you can understand my instructions. Oh, by the way, when you want to retrieve this, you will see in the middle at the top of this page "My bookmarks" click it and what you have saved will be there. :)

Thanks for the help

Good tute. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MiMi in Lutz
    As for bookmarking: Go to top of this page you are looking at. Left side, above the first post on this page and you will see 'bookmark', click it and that will open a window you can add this subject to. Hope you can understand my instructions. Oh, by the way, when you want to retrieve this, you will see in the middle at the top of this page "My bookmarks" click it and what you have saved will be there. :)
    Don't forget to click on "save" after adding the subject line.

Quote Originally Posted by MiMi in Lutz
    You certainly could teach some of those people out there that sell and write directions for patterns for a living. They charge $12-$17 for their patterns and they are so hard to understand. Your's is soooooooooo much better!!! Thank you so much for sharing and for all the time you spent doing this for us :) I am anxious to get started!
    I agree that the purse patterns out there are difficult to understand. i bought the bow tucks and was greatly disappointed. So I just winged it by looking at the picture on the front and reading the measurements. Lazy girl designs has better looking bags and better instructions. She has pictures! So now if I buy I pattern I wont buy online gotta have it in my hands and be able to look at the booklet. If they have a bag made in the shop I can usually look at the bag and figure out how they put it togethr.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalovesquilting
    Great tute! Do you have trouble with things getting under the plexi-glass bottom?
    Nope but I do hide money in the plexi sleeve.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast