Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 ... LastLast

Thread: String Piecing on adding machine paper

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QultingaddictUK
    THANK YOU Sue Fish as I have found a completely new use for my scraps, on Friday I made a 9 yard designer Jelly Roll, made a Project Linus quilt and now all my Patchwork class Ladies are going to do a Piano key border on the Split 9 patch quilts they are making, so they thank you too. :thumbup:
    Oh that is so nice to hear. Hope to see pics!

Thanks for the idea, also for the one on dryer sheets, both sound goood.:)

Banned
    this sure beats buying those expensive rolls the fabrics companies are offering now.. ty for pattern OP!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Fish
    THANK YOU Sue Fish as I have found a completely new use for my scraps, on Friday I made a 9 yard designer Jelly Roll, made a Project Linus quilt and now all my Patchwork class Ladies are going to do a Piano key border on the Split 9 patch quilts they are making, so they thank you too. :thumbup:
    BTW I got 2 till rolls free from my Supermarket, I go there so often and know the staff well and they were only too pleased to help me out. :thumbup:

Banned
    BTW I got 2 till rolls free from my Supermarket, I go there so often and know the staff well and they were only too pleased to help me out. :thumbup:
    Wow how nice of them to help u like that

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned
    Piano Key Border, hmmm.. sounds interesting, what is that exactly? Like to make one, one that actually looks like piano keys, we've got friends who play music. Think they'd love that touch to the border of their quilts.

Banned
    Now that's a; cute one quilting addict.
    One I think kids would love too.

I have many scraps, I'm always sewing them together, just in case.. hehe. Beats tossing them into the trash.

I'm going to make a pet quilt soon with them.

Finished this lovely quilt for Project Linus today

Needless to say I have even more scraps now so I might keep this method for making fun Borders.

Thanks you so much for posting this tip I have posted it in my Forum and will be showing all my pupils at my Patchwork Group tomorrow :thumbup:

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 ... LastLast