Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunbonnet Sue Magnets

What a great tute. Thanks.

tmg
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the tute, you always do great work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swanrd
    Thanks for the tute, you always do great work.
    Thank you everyone!

Great tutoral and I love anything Sunbonnet Sue. I agree with Pam; so cute in Christmas colors.

Thanks for the info. I think that my Grand will be able to use this pattern and get started with sewing & quilting.

Blog Entries
    Rhonda, thanks this will be a great gift for all our quilting friends.

Cookie

Blog Entries
    You do fantastic work--great idea for xmas as tree ornaments I belong to a Fire House & we have a xmas party for the children- Now all I have to do is figure out a way to print these out-New to this pc about 1 yr. & am kind of stupid with it- got to ask my son how to do this--anyway thanks for pictures & to Pam for the suggestion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fran624
    You do fantastic work--great idea for xmas as tree ornaments I belong to a Fire House & we have a xmas party for the children- Now all I have to do is figure out a way to print these out-New to this pc about 1 yr. & am kind of stupid with it- got to ask my son how to do this--anyway thanks for pictures & to Pam for the suggestion
    My 8 yr old granddaughter loves my Sues. If you want to print this off all I do is go up to file and click to see the menu find print and click on it. Depending on your PC you should then see a pop up window for your printer that pops up when you clicked on print. I then click on print again and it will print out the pages for you. I have a HP comp and printer. So I don't know what differances there are with other PCs and printers but I would think this is a common way of doing it on all PCs. I could be wrong tho.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Rhonda but I can't find that--I have a lap top & all I know is to find things that have the word print then I click on it and a printer comes up and so on. I don't have a printer I am on a wireless my son has a big pc and the printer so I am going to have to wait for him --also I read another of your topic which showed the picture you have on here and it said to pm me which I see now is here as private mess. Problem I see is I never logged in. boy I am learning--anyway I will find the other topic if I can and pm you--that will be a lesson for me. going to see if I can find it Thanks

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast