Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Super super easy tissue holder

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Juern
    I have made a lot of these and everyone seems to be thrilled with them! They JUST don't know how I did something SO COMPLICATED. We will just keep it our secret
    Hehehehe! The complicated part is to try to STOP making them once you start! They are so fun! :)

tmw
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaDeeter
    Quote Originally Posted by feffertim
    You can make these in 5 minutes, or less if you chain piece. Great way to use up your scraps.
    OK ... now I'm hooked ... and it's all your fault!! These are SO fun to make! I've got ideas floating around in my head! I woke up thinking ... embellishments ... monograms ... embroideried names (I need to practice on my Janome 300e)! Great way to use up little bits & pieces. The fabric doesn't have to be just two colors either ... patchwork makes me very happy!
    Cute! I never thought about putting the solid on the outside and the print on the inside. Here are some I made.
    would you tell me where you got the fabric with the pretty flowers , maybe there sunflowers.

Quote Originally Posted by tmw
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaDeeter
    You can make these in 5 minutes, or less if you chain piece. Great way to use up your scraps.
    OK ... now I'm hooked ... and it's all your fault!! These are SO fun to make! I've got ideas floating around in my head! I woke up thinking ... embellishments ... monograms ... embroideried names (I need to practice on my Janome 300e)! Great way to use up little bits & pieces. The fabric doesn't have to be just two colors either ... patchwork makes me very happy!
    Cute! I never thought about putting the solid on the outside and the print on the inside. Here are some I made.
    would you tell me where you got the fabric with the pretty flowers , maybe there sunflowers.
    I got the fabric a long time ago, a couple years...I think.
    8-)

Blog Entries
    Great tute - now I want one for your avatar! :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deplaylady
    The pattern for my avatar is in the Fons & Porter Book 'a quilters complete guide' that I checked out of the library. Here is a link to a similar one but mine was made with all 2 1/2" pieces and she uses different sizes. http://bronzewombat.blogspot.com/200...patchwork.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deplaylady
    The pattern for my avatar is in the Fons & Porter Book 'a quilters complete guide' that I checked out of the library. Here is a link to a similar one but mine was made with all 2 1/2" pieces and she uses different sizes. http://bronzewombat.blogspot.com/200...patchwork.html
    Thanks - can't wait to try it! I love the smaller pieces, hope I'll still love them after working with them!

I just wanted to say thank you for such a nice tutorial. I've made several since I stumbled upon this. I have some colorful ones that I include in a birthday card or just because for friends. I also made some black ones with a black print that I've enclosed in sympathy cards. I mail them without tissues since they take up almost no space & the recipients are so thrilled to have an "extra goodie" in their cards.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TiltedEars
    I just wanted to say thank you for such a nice tutorial. I've made several since I stumbled upon this. I have some colorful ones that I include in a birthday card or just because for friends. I also made some black ones with a black print that I've enclosed in sympathy cards. I mail them without tissues since they take up almost no space & the recipients are so thrilled to have an "extra goodie" in their cards.
    you are so welcome. I will probably repost this a few weeks before Christmas as they make great little gifts for Christmas parties etc.

Oh my, that's just like my video tutorial! I guess great minds think alike.

http://debzpicaday.blogspot.com/2011...67-of-365.html

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast