Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36

Thread: Super super easy tissue holder

Blog Entries
    not sure how much to charge for them - i know not very much. if i put the tissues in them they would sell faster i think.

Quote Originally Posted by ragqueen03 View Post
    not sure how much to charge for them - i know not very much. if i put the tissues in them they would sell faster i think.

I sold a few for 1.25 each----------mosty to pay for more tissues.
    Bad Spellers of the World
    U N T I E

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie View Post
    Get back to us about Jan. 2. I'll bet anything you'll end up make a couple dozen on top of the 10 you have in mind!
    ok it is Jan. 2 and i made about 18 so far! mom loved hers but for some reason the one i made for myself with pittsburgh steeler fabric somehow disappeared at her house - lol! what is even funnier is she doesn't like the steelers - she is a browns fan!

I have made lots & lots of these. They are super easy. Have given 1 to each lady in my church. Send it along with a homemade card or postcard. They are very light…. Some I made where the 2 sides are same size & used up my scraps of trims, laces, etc.
    Thanks ever sooooo much for this tute.
    ~ I'm a Blessed Nanna to 2 Grandsons & 5 Granddaughters ~
    ~ God Bless the USA ~
    ~ God Bless Our Troops ~

Blog Entries
    Thank you feffertim for this neat tutorial for this little project. I made 14 of these for the girls at work when we return after two weeks off through Christmas. I think the girls will get a kick out of them. All the fabric came from work (scraps of course). I am putting them in a bag and everybody gets to pull one for a surprise and then if they want to trade them for a color or pattern they like better, they are welcome to have at it. I enjoy seeing it happen.

Thanks again for making an impact on OPLs! (Other Peoples Lives)
    peace

EDIT: I'm so excited I forgot to add the picture! The one in the upper left was one I attempted to square the corners on. It is mine and works great but not really needed for my project.

Name:  DSC04994.JPG
Views: 44
Size:  219.7 KB
    Last edited by ube quilting; 01-05-2014 at 12:09 PM.
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  980.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  896.9 KBThis is one of my favorite things to make. Last year I made about 2 dozen of them in Christmas fabrics and gave them to all the ladies I worked with. This year I am at 3 different High Schools, so I had to make even more to hand out. Everyone loved them. The last few left were placed into a basket in our guest bathroom for anyone needing a tissue.

Since I like to make these in mass quantities, I cut several strips of fabric by the width needed, then sub cut to get the necessary sized. These are so simple to make, yet look so elegant. Just wish I had a server to make them even faster.

cute and fast! my kind of project! Thanks

planodebbie,
    love your Christmas tissues. What a wonderful little gift to give to others! Useful too!

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36