Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Tea Bag Wallet

Quote Originally Posted by ragqueen03 View Post
    i am still confused about the 5 inch fold and then fold back????? what s the purpose for it?
    The extra fold give you a place to tuck in the loop. Otherwise the raw edges of the loop would show. Glad so many of you found a use for this patter!

Mamabird3, I have looked at every tutorial and cannot find the wristlet? Were you able to do it??? Your tea bag wallet is terrific!!

Maggie I am so sorry, I did not do a wristlet tutorial. I won't have time to anytime soon. I am trying to remember where i got the pattern from so I can post a link for you.

I have lost track of everything in the move and am still needing to go through the closet and find it.
    Last edited by mamabird3; 01-20-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Is there a picture of the "wristlet" that everyone keeps talking about?? Is it a pincushion or what?
    Margie....wannaBsewer

favorite poem..Outwitted by Edwin Markham...He drew a circle that shut us out..heretic, rebel a thing to flout.
    But Love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in!

that is awesome-thanks for the tute
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

I made several of the teabag wallets for Christmas gifts and also made a matching purse tissue holder from this tutorial: Super super easy tissue holder

They make a nice set when the fabric matches. I included a set in my box to my Secret Santa partner here on the Board. I love both of these tutorials.
    Remember the teakettle...it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it still sings!

A Proper Tea is much nicer than a Very Nearly Tea, which is one you forget about afterwards. ~ Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

Blog Entries
    Great tutorial, thanks for taking the time and effort to post this. These teabag wallets make really nice little gifts or craft sale items. I've made a bunch of these over the past couple of years.
    Wendy

Blog Entries

An extra goodie

I made one of these as an add on goodie to send with my MR swap, turned out great!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Mamabird3, I saw the cutest little girl in the kiddy seat of a shopping cart at Walmart. She wore a pretty dress with matching wristlets on her arms. She acted as if she knew she looked pretty. What a resourceful mama! Hope you find the link to make these.

Ok ladies.. I found the pattern for the wristlet. I am not going to do a tutorial on it but it is from Lazy Girl Design. The pattern name is "Maggie". I believe it comes in two different sizes, but I enlarged the pattern to make a purse for my reading device. I also changed how I did the handle. Have fun with it!! I'll post a pic of the ones I made if I can find them.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast