Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Video Tutorial - FMQ - Marking Tools

Senior Member SlightlyOffQuilter's Avatar

Video Tutorial - FMQ - Marking Tools

This video tutorial covers the various assortment of marking tools that I have personally tried for marking directly onto my quilt tops.

I am only offering my personal opinion on each type of marking tool and giving my personal opinion on the pros and cons of each method. I am not attempting to sell any individual product, nor am I paid to persuade you to use any specific product ( Anyone what would like to offer me large sums of money to do so can contact me thought *wink* )

If you ever see a quilt without any flaws, rest assured that I did not make it ! http://slightlyoffquilter.com

Thanks for the tutorials!!

Thanks so much, very helpful indeed!

I tried to look at your video, but I could not get your voice to play, the video was muted and I could not unmute it
    Be kinder than is necessary because everyone you meet is
    fighting some kind of battle

Blog Entries
    Thanks again. These videos are so easy to watch and listen to.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for taking the time! very helpful

You are are so welcome ! If there are any topics you think might be helpful as a video please let me know. Once my room is back in order I would love to do some more.

As for the sound, please make sure that your speakers are plugged in and turned on before you open your browser. I know my computer makes me close and reopen my browser if my speakers were off and then turned on again.
    If you ever see a quilt without any flaws, rest assured that I did not make it ! http://slightlyoffquilter.com

After much googling and discussion with someone who knew more avout video than I, I am hoping that those who were having trouble with the video are now able to view it as well as hear it !

great tute, thanks, i never heard of the crayola washable markers. i usually use the fx pens

Hi there SOQ. For someone ho has been quilting for a relatively short time period, you are not only really proficient but also very prolific. I followed your thread to your website and now have a better idea of why you might have chosen your board name. Your quirky personality shows through really well. Thank you for your generosity in sharing information. We can always learn something new. Joyce in Delaware.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast