Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wings Block Swatch Alternative

Thanks so much for pattern. My daughter wants an all purple quilt, & I have been pondering what block to use. Seeing your example in purple just made my decision for me. Thanks again.

thanks Rhonda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patimint
    Thanks so much for pattern. My daughter wants an all purple quilt, & I have been pondering what block to use. Seeing your example in purple just made my decision for me. Thanks again.
    Love your avatar. Isn't he or she a pommie? I used to have a black Pomeranian who was the love of my life. He and my blonde pom had puppies and one was black and one was blonde. Really miss th em!

thank you

Thanks Rhonda! :lol: :thumbup:

Thanks Rhonda!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Love your avatar. Isn't he or she a pommie? I used to have a black Pomeranian who was the love of my life. He and my blonde pom had puppies and one was black and one was blonde. Really miss th em!
    She is a pom. Her name is Kodi and she is almost 14 years old. I inherited her when I married my husband last year. She is a sweetie & I love her to death. She loves to travel with us. I am hoping she last at least an other 5 years or longer.

Thanks for the template!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    She is a pom. Her name is Kodi and she is almost 14 years old. I inherited her when I married my husband last year. She is a sweetie & I love her to death. She loves to travel with us. I am hoping she last at least an other 5 years or longer.
    Average is usually 15 yrs but my last pom Diamond was 20 when I found her under the table passed away when I got up one morning. She lived a good life with us. She had had a not so good home before I got her when she was 8. She was spunky. She would stand up to anyone and anything no matter how big! LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilt Mom
    Thanks for the template!
    You're welcome!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast