Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Wings Block Swatch Alternative

  1. #11
    Senior Member patimint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, Montana
    Posts
    968
    Thanks so much for pattern. My daughter wants an all purple quilt, & I have been pondering what block to use. Seeing your example in purple just made my decision for me. Thanks again.

  2. #12
    Super Member biscuitqueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,412
    thanks Rhonda

  3. #13
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,236
    Blog Entries
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by patimint
    Thanks so much for pattern. My daughter wants an all purple quilt, & I have been pondering what block to use. Seeing your example in purple just made my decision for me. Thanks again.
    Love your avatar. Isn't he or she a pommie? I used to have a black Pomeranian who was the love of my life. He and my blonde pom had puppies and one was black and one was blonde. Really miss th em!

  4. #14
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    1,359
    thank you

  5. #15
    Junior Member dreamgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    279
    Thanks Rhonda! :lol: :thumbup:

  6. #16
    Senior Member maggiemuggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Maberly Ontario Canada
    Posts
    399
    Thanks Rhonda!

  7. #17
    Senior Member patimint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, Montana
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Quote Originally Posted by patimint
    Thanks so much for pattern. My daughter wants an all purple quilt, & I have been pondering what block to use. Seeing your example in purple just made my decision for me. Thanks again.
    Love your avatar. Isn't he or she a pommie? I used to have a black Pomeranian who was the love of my life. He and my blonde pom had puppies and one was black and one was blonde. Really miss th em!
    She is a pom. Her name is Kodi and she is almost 14 years old. I inherited her when I married my husband last year. She is a sweetie & I love her to death. She loves to travel with us. I am hoping she last at least an other 5 years or longer.

  8. #18
    Super Member Quilt Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Headed home
    Posts
    2,416
    Thanks for the template!

  9. #19
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,236
    Blog Entries
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by patimint
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Quote Originally Posted by patimint
    Thanks so much for pattern. My daughter wants an all purple quilt, & I have been pondering what block to use. Seeing your example in purple just made my decision for me. Thanks again.
    Love your avatar. Isn't he or she a pommie? I used to have a black Pomeranian who was the love of my life. He and my blonde pom had puppies and one was black and one was blonde. Really miss th em!
    She is a pom. Her name is Kodi and she is almost 14 years old. I inherited her when I married my husband last year. She is a sweetie & I love her to death. She loves to travel with us. I am hoping she last at least an other 5 years or longer.
    Average is usually 15 yrs but my last pom Diamond was 20 when I found her under the table passed away when I got up one morning. She lived a good life with us. She had had a not so good home before I got her when she was 8. She was spunky. She would stand up to anyone and anything no matter how big! LOL

  10. #20
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    15,236
    Blog Entries
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilt Mom
    Thanks for the template!
    You're welcome!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.