Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WOW!! thanks for the TUTEs

WOW!!! I've been away for awhile and as i am checking back in i am noticing the TUTORIAL thread. what a wonderful resource.
    i have said it before and i will say it again, this is by far the best, most user friendly quilting forum around.
    thanks to all of you who make this web site so great. i know many of you put in a lot of time here, and it is greatly appreciated.

As a newbie, I would just like to say AMEN to that :D

I second that, Mrs. Theo! Lovin this site and have learned more in the short time I've been here than I have the last 3 years on my own. Plus, all the nice chit chat and warm welcomes. This HAS to be the best site ever on the web.

Oh wow Patrice, you've been working hard moving all the tute's over, good job!!! I think this is great :)

Quote Originally Posted by Barb M
    Oh wow Patrice, you've been working hard moving all the tute's over, good job!!! I think this is great :)
    I just noticed that too!
    Great Job Patrice!!!! :thumbup:

Wow, just read your hexagon tute Patrice, absolutely awesome! I read the whole thing, and see that that would be a good Y seam lesson, about clipping the corners, if only i had known! lol, before our Y seam BOM lol lol good tute, and someday might use that to do grandmas flower garden, had wondered if it could be done by machine

Blog Entries
    :mrgreen:

Barb, you can do the grandma's flower garden by machine...I'm working on one now.

Hello retro girl,

I am going to do a design board this week. I have been on line for an hour and not on the lap top. Made a great shrimp salad for lunch. Dad had chili. I am going to my sewing room for a bit. I like working downstairs on the computer as I can see better. I printed off the Cherry Cheesecake Muffins made from a cake mix from the quilting forum>recipes, check it out. Got a huge batch of cherries to pit and make more jam...... Love ya

The Quiltnnana

Blog Entries
    wow, love the tutorial section

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast