Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1/4 inch foot for featherweight

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by margaret53 View Post
    I got mine from the oldsewingmachineman.com I absolutely love it, and the people there are great!
    Thanks, but I did that. Even tried adding the http://
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

I was so happy with my 1/4" foot....you just order one for a short shank Singer and it will work also on a 201 Singer as well as your 221 Featherweight

Judy in Phx, AZ
    Here I am Lord I am here to do your will.

Northwestern Lower Michigan/Seminole, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyl View Post
    I tried going to your link using cut and paste, but nothing came up! Could you give us the link again or am I doing something wrong?
    I am sorry! It is theoldsewingmachineman.com

I use that foot on all my Singer low shank machines, also have one for my 301. Its a nice foot, can even use it on my Singer 237. I take the metal guide bar off the foot and like it much better.
    Sharon W.

I bought one of these on Tuesday from sew-classic.com. I'm waiting for it to arrive today. The prices are very good on this website.
    Warning! If someone comes to your door telling you they are from the government and they're checking to see how bad the ticks are in your area, and then tell you to take off your clothes and dance around so they can check for ticks.... DON'T DO IT!!! This is a scam! They just want to see you naked! I wish someone had told me this yesterday, I feel so stupid.
    http://www.quiltdasher.blogspot.com/...bel/long%20arm

I bought mine at Hancock Fabrics for my FW. Be sure to pay attention because it comes in a slant shank and a short shank. You want the short (straight) shank. It has a metal piece on it that you can butt your fabric against when sewing. It is a generic foot. If you have a coupon it can save you some money.

Oh THE very best 1/4" is one of the lowest priced ones. I have used the Apha foot, and other ones "they" say are good but they never held the fabric well.
    I found that if you go and find a White low shank 1/4" foot it is the best and when I bought them they were only like $6 ea.

Don't waste your money on those hig cost ones..I know I have bought them all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2