Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 301 and table in Springfield, OH

Blog Entries

301 and table in Springfield, OH

I was at the "Heart of Ohio Antique Mall" in Springfield, Ohio yesterday. I was looking for a 301 machine. I found one that was in a 301 "card" table. The table and machine were not in the best condition, but they only want $260 for the pair. I don't have room for the table. I thought about trying to buy the machine only, but couldn't bring myself to split up the machine and table! I know someone will buy it and love it.
    Just thought I would let anyone from Ohio know it was available. It broke my heart to just leave it there, but, alas, no room for the table!
    PM me if you need directions to the antique mall.
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Blog Entries
    the legs on the table fold in and it fits in a closet....or RV storage compartment.....I think you missed a deal, unless the condition was really bad.

That is a great place to shop! We were there on the 16th, on our way to daughter's in WV. We stop there and the other antique mall also. I have a 301A, which is at church being used each week to make charity quilts...love it! Guess I have never seen a table for it.
    'With God all is possible!"

Those tables are very hard to find. I think that was a great deal - for me, anyway - and I already own a 301.