Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Anyone in Minnetonka, MN looking for a 221?

Anyone in Minnetonka, MN looking for a 221?

I think I might have found a 221 sitting in a cabinet but I live too far to go look at it to make sure. (Maybe I can take a road trip?? but still shoveling the "18 of snow we got yesterday from the drive. DARN) She is only asking $75 too. She knows nothing about sewing and says it was her DGM and is tired of using (the cabinet) as an end table. I have been in touch w/the lady so can give you some info. PM me if interested.

Blog Entries
    If that is indeed a 221 in a cabinet, YOU WANT to go get it, especially if it's only $75...the cabinets are worth more than the machine...have seen them priced anywhere from $1000 to $2500.

Just a thought!
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Cabinets are beautiful. Definitely get it if possible. If you haven't seen one, check out ISMACS featherweight cabinet. It will be #68. Oh geesh, now am wound up, ain't you got a snow mobile or horse sleigh?
    My stash keeps me in stitches!

Blog Entries
    Forgot, my avatar is my featherweight cabinet. Machine sets down inside, that oval piece in front sets on top. Doors close up.
    My stash keeps me in stitches!

Blog Entries
    I PM'd you.

From the pic I saw, it is in a regular sewing cabinet. That is why I'm not sure it is a FW. I wish I COULD go get it. Too bad I don't know anyone in the cities to go get it for me. Wanted one for years. Hope Sandra will go look and let us know for sure.

Blog Entries
    Can you post the photo?
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

Love to but she sold it yesterday. DARN! I guess I will just have to keep looking. Hopefully the next one I find is closer.