Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: attachments for Singer 328K

Smile attachments for Singer 328K

Will the attachments for a Singer 328K fit a Singer 99K and Singer 15-91? I have a 99K and a 15-91 and they are compatible (the feet that is). I have looked up pictures of a 329K and it looks very similar (at least around the foot). My cousin has the 328K attachments but no machine and she is willing to give the attachments to me but I want to make sure they fix before I pick them up. Thanks for any help you can give me.

The 328K is a zig zag machine that can also do other specialty stitches with disks. A 15-91 and 99 are straight stitch only machines. I believe the 328K may be a slant needle also whereas the other two are low shank and straight.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by elliot View Post
    The 328K is a zig zag machine that can also do other specialty stitches with disks. A 15-91 and 99 are straight stitch only machines. I believe the 328K may be a slant needle also whereas the other two are low shank and straight.

HTH
    I have had a Singer 328K since 1963 or 1964, bought it new. It is not a slant needle, I have everything it originally came with. I don't know if the feet or fashion disks can be used on any other machines. All my other machines are newer and don't take anything like those, I only use what came with them.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.