Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bargain of the day!

Bargain of the day!

Hello all. I found a Sewmor feather lite 110 rocket at a garage sale for 5 bucks. She turns on and runs, but haven't threaded and actually sewn anything yet. My question is, where might I find a owners manuel? I have looked and looked and have not been able to come up with anything. Thanks so much. Gina

I found some sewmor machines on e-bay but not your and couldn't find a manual either, good luck. See if you can find out if it is a singer clone?

Never heard of this one. Can we get a picture?

I'd love to see a picture of your Sewmor 110 machine. Last Saturday I got a Sewmor 202 for $15.00 and she needed a new foot control and wiring. Mine is shiny black, like the Singer 15's and has the tension control on the faceplate of the machine. Her lettering and decals are all in gold, and she came in a brown leather-like case. Because the wiring just before her foot control was bare and twisted together, when she was plugged in, she ran like she was going 100 mph. Before I tried plugging her in, I did try threading her up and sewing with her using the hand wheel. Whoa Nellie sews a perfect stitch. Unfortunately I can't post pictures, or I'd post one of her.
    I downloaded a generic instructions for the Singer 15 clones for my machine. Good luck with your new machine. Does she look anything like the description of mine?