Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Black FW going Cheap on Ebay!

Blog Entries

Black FW going Cheap on Ebay!

I was just stalking the ebay fws and notice at least two complete machines/cases going for under 100. No bids. Auction ending today. Looks like the prices are going back down again.

Also a "minty" green or "celery" machine going for 150, ending in 5 hours, 1 bid.

What ... no links? You really expect us to hunt them down ourselves? Sheesh ...........

Joe

Blog Entries
    The only two I found under $100 were not complete machines and my car needs a wheel bearing so I quit looking. Sheesh, doesn't my car know I'd rather spend the money on fabric and machines.

Blog Entries
    sorry . . . didn't even think to link to ebay. Will know better next time :-(

what items on ebay are listed for and what they sell for are two different worlds normally.
    Most experienced bidders know to wait until the last bit to place their bid or use a sniper service.

Oops, no worries about forgetting the link... Joe is a 'man' after all. Also keep in mind, once you spread the news on here the bids will go faster, LOL!
    Warning! If someone comes to your door telling you they are from the government and they're checking to see how bad the ticks are in your area, and then tell you to take off your clothes and dance around so they can check for ticks.... DON'T DO IT!!! This is a scam! They just want to see you naked! I wish someone had told me this yesterday, I feel so stupid.
    http://www.quiltdasher.blogspot.com/...bel/long%20arm