Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: cams

cams

Hi everyone,

I was cleaning out a closet that I have my fabric in and I found some cams that go to a sewing machine.
    I know I do not have the machine that these cams go to. I was wondering ...how do you tell which sewing machine cams go to? I think there is a full set of cams here. If I knew how to tell which machine cams go to I would list them and give them to who ever could use them.
    Hello my name is Delilah.
    I like to quilt. I use a vintage Kenmore 15813450 8 stitch sewing machine.
    I call her "Little Girl".

Please post pictures of the cams and the box they came in. Hopefully someone will recognize them. I'd suggest you photograph one cam with a ruler in front of it so we know the exact size. Nice of you to offer them to the group.

Edited to add that yonnikka and I posted at the exact same time! Great minds think alike.

Can you post a photo showing the cams up close? There was a Singer Dressmaker model from about 1976 that used small round cams.
    My fabric talks to me.

Blog Entries
    Are the cams flat or is the center circle raised? Really need pics if you can!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel