Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Featherweight case parts

Featherweight case parts

I bought a white FW at a pawn shop. The handle is missing from the green and white case. Looking for a reputable company to purchase one. Thanks.
    BarbaraTx

Contact Glenn Williams. He has it listed for $12. Not affiliated, just a satisfied customer.

http://pages.suddenlink.net/joyof301s/glenn.htm

Love to see a picture of your new baby!

Thanks for the info. I'll order one today. Will try to post a picture later.

I agree with the recommendation for Glenn as well.
    I recommend calling him though. He's a little slower with email from what I've heard.
    Tammi - I've found that many baby steps tend to get you further than a huge leap in followed by a huge leap out - http://www.archaicarcane.com
    Singer 411G, 301A, 2x 221 (featherweight), 222k - the holy grail, 99-, 15-90 Centennial, 27, VS2, 28 hc, 128 knee bar, 201-2, 31-15, Pfaff 130-6. Non-Vintage - Pfaff 6122, Kenmore (Janome) 385.81595 serger, Kenmore (Janome) 385.81155, 2013 APQS Lucey

I've purchased many things from Featherweight Poppy as well. http://www.featherweight-poppy.com/
    Karen in Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraTX View Post
    I bought a white FW at a pawn shop. The handle is missing from the green and white case. Looking for a reputable company to purchase one. Thanks.
    BarbaraTx
    You might try "The Shoe Hospital", I've heard that they might have new luggage handles that would work.
    Sharon

Featherweight case parts

The white featherweight is actually "celery," a light green, that comes with a green and white case. I have one and love it. Much prettier than a black one!

BarbaraTx
    Kathy Phillips

BarbaraTx
    I saw one on ebay yesterday. I always have good luck as long as I use sellers with good ratings and I pay with Paypal, they go to bat for you if you have a problem. The only problem I have ever had has been with random purchases off the internet. Good luck.