Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: featherweight parts

Blog Entries

featherweight parts

where can I get featherweight parts, can you use parts from singer? Thanks for any help you can give me

Blog Entries
    sew-classic and eBay for parts, april1930sshoppe for parts and accessories. What do you need?

Blog Entries

featherweight foot

Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    sew-classic and eBay for parts, april1930sshoppe for parts and accessories. What do you need?
    I need the foot pedal. can I use the pedal from the singer web site for sewer machines?

Look closely at the connections - the end of the foot controller cord that plugs into the machine must match the prongs on your Featherweight.

Dayle

Blog Entries
    Try Guy Baker at http://www.sewingmachineparts.net/
    He is very helpful, great to deal with. Just call and he will talk you through what you need. I have dealt with him before and his prices are reasonable.
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Duane Sechser { http://singeroriginalvintageproducts.com/default.aspx } also has Featherweight parts. I've only bought one part from him so far I got the right part the first time. Joe

Washington State summer, Sun City AZ winter
    Two places I check online also are 221parts.com (I bought a new foot controller from that site) and Featherweight221.com (Dave McCallum's site) for parts also. I have bought from April1930 also. All are very good sellers and I've never had a problem. Also, Ebay can be a good source but some things can get high priced.
    She who dies with the most fabric didn't sew fast enough!

I have forgotten how I found this site: http://www.221parts.com/advert.htm
    They are in Florida. I ordered a few things on 2-20 and got notice that they shipped on 3-1, which seems a little less speedy than most these days, but I'm in no hurry. They did communicate promptly that they had received the order and payment, and notified when it was shipped. I'll try to remember to update when it arrives.
    We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
    ~ Charles Kingsley

I use http://www.featherweightsetc.com/index.html. Excellent and friendly service!

Blog Entries

featherweight foot

thanks for all your help I will order one tomorrow. Can't wait to get my machine back to working again

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast