Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: FW at Goodwill

FW at Goodwill

The Tacoma Goodwill has a FW listed which will go cheap because they only do pickups. But, if you live close enough, it would be worth the drive.

It looks like they have two of them! One is currently at $31, the other at $9.99.

Pick up onlys are not a deal breaker by any means. So, plan on the price going sky high as usual. The Goodwill sites have shipping places that pick up and ship to you for a fee. Yes, the Goodwill won't ship, but they can and will refer you to local sites that do. They're willing to give you their names/businesses if you ask.

Do you mean the Tacoma WA Goodwill store? Where abouts? How do you know this and how can I look at the machine. It is certainly possible for me to get there for a good deal.

Maryellen, Herself is going to skin me for this as she's planning on bidding on it as well but:
    http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem...temID=11731740
    and
    http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem...temID=11750814

They have a bunch of sewing machines listed.

Blog Entries
    When you purchase from this site - watch those shipping charges - I just won an auction for three AccuQuilt Die Cuts and the winning bid was just shy of $40 but the shipping was almost $50 and the box they sent it to me in was a recycled cup box - thank goodness they weren't damaged in shipping because they really weren't packed very well for what I paid!

I have had a lot of fun looking at sewing machines on this website, but only bid on the ones I see locally so I can go pick it up myself.